If the weather is hot - we will train in the shade offered at the park.

If forecast is for 38+ degrees, training will be cancelled.

If it is drizzly - we plan to go ahead with training.

If it is very windy, lightning, thunder or persistent heavy rain - training will be cancelled. 

We will aim to provide info on this page to let you know if training will be cancelled - 

please check early Sunday morning for confirmation 

    - or give one of the committee a call or email (see contacts page)

(Arrivals from 9 am for prompt 9.30 am start - this allows time for signing in and for registration of new members)  

 Weather Forecast for Mandurah

Training is suspended

until further notice